At Buckingham Palace, His Majesty The King held Audiences with the Defence Chiefs of Staff:
- First Sea Lord – Admiral Sir Ben Key
- Chief of the Air Staff - Air Chief Marshal Sir Mike Wigston
- Chief of the General Staff – General Sir Patrick Sanders
- Chief of the Defence Staff – Admiral Sir Tony Radakin
- Vice Chief of Defence Staff – Major General Gwyn Jenkins
- Commander of United Kingdom Strategic Command - General Sir James Hockenhull
His Majesty then visited the Metropolitan Police's Special Operations Room in Lambeth, thanked emergency services workers for their support ahead of the State Funeral for Her Majesty The Queen.
The King was later joined by The Prince of Wales to visit those who have been queueing to see Her Majesty The Queen Lying-in-State at Westminster Hall.
The King then hosted the Governors General of the Realms for a reception and lunch at Buckingham Palace.
His Majesty was accompanied by The Queen Consort, The Prince and Princess of Wales, The Earl and Countess of Wessex, The Princess Royal, The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, The Duke of Kent and Princess Alexandra.
Later, The King received the Prime Ministers of the Realm, which included:
- The Right Honourable Justin Trudeau
- The Hon. Anthony Albanese M.P.
- The Hon. Philip Davis K.C., M.P
- The Hon. Andrew Holness
- The Right Honourable Jacinda Ardern M.P.